Sunday, June 6, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

Soooo it's been about three months since I've updated. Again. And I'm sorry. I'll try to get better about that. In fact, today I will put together a list of crap that needs blogging about here. And some things to do to this blog because it needs a little spring cleaning.

First I want to mention that this blog is no longer a joint venture between Suri and myself. He never posted here anyway so he's split off and now has his own nerd-blog that he never updates. As such, I'm making plans to change the name of this blog, and make a new header. I'll try and get on that as soon as possible. Not sure what I want to put up there yet.

Okay okay... Time for a list of blog topics, not in any real order.

- Finish my series on "Atelier Annie".
- "Atelier Marie".
- "Pokemon SoulSilver".
- "Ace Attorney: Investigations".
- "Durarara!!" because this isn't a video game blog.
- "TTGL: Lagann-hen".
- Gen V "Pokemon" news.
- Chozokei Damashii Gurren Lagann figures whenever they finally arrive.
- "Generator Rex"
- "Aquaman"
- "Otaku no Musume-san"
- The end of this arc of "Bleach" once we hit that.
- "Doujin Work"
- "Bakuman"

I think that's enough to cover us for a while. I'll try and get on writing these as soon as possible. Things have been a little wacky for me recently but I'll try and stop being such a flake about this soon. If there are ant other things you guys want em to maybe take a look at, just let me know and I'll do my best with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment