Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting A Semi-Fresh Start

Well the blog's gotten itself a new name and a fresh coat of paint. I'm rather liking it as it is now, so it'll likely stick. For those curious, the pair up on the header are the gijinka Ho-Oh and Lugia that have taken over my sketchbook lately. They're pretty much the nerdy-est thing I've ever done so I figured it was appropriate.

I've written up a post on "Bakuman", and I'm going to try and get some others written up ASAP so I can get back to posting regularly here. In the mean time, I saw this (blogging related) today and thought it was cute. I've been listening to it over and over. I don't know the source song because I detest Miley Cyrus, but I like the vocalist he got to sing it and it's just a really funny, cute video.

No comments:

Post a Comment