Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nerd Rage: Pokemon Edition

For those unaware, the 5th generation of pokemon games has been announced, and is supposed to be released in Japan by the end of 2010. It is supposed to be an "inventive rebirth" of the franchise. I am pretty stoked.

On Pokemon Sunday, the first Gen V pokemon was shown in silhouette. It will be revealed in full on the episode of Pokemon Sunday on the 21st.



Then my friend McLovin sent me this:



There's a decent chance it's fake. I mean looking at the silhouette, it really looks like that lump is the end of a ponytail and not an actual tail. IT IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE BUTT. Plus Mclovin is not the most reliable of sources. Plus, it's not that clean of an image and is not colored very well...

But just in case, I AM NERD RAGING ANYWAY. Because I like to be prepared.

DO WE REALLY FUCKING NEED AN EVOLUTION OF LUCARIO?! REALLY?!

It's not as though Lucario didn't have a metric fuck-ton of undeserved attention anyway. =____= Let's just shove more attention on him by giving him a new evolution for Gen V. SURE WHY NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment