Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ichiban KUJI Premium - Genome Figure

So about a week ago, while talking about upcoming Gurren Lagann figures, I mentioned that I had ordered Banpresto's Genome figure. This morning, eight days later, he arrived in all of his glory. What I hadn't realized about this figure is that he is HUGE.



This is him next to my iBook G4, for comparison. The screen comes up to his shoulders. If you'd like another comparison, here he is with Uplark's Nia figure.



Dude is ENORMOUS. But he is also totally amazing to look at. Genome is an enormous, bulky, hairy guy and that is reflected so beautifully in this figure.



Everything about him is so wonderfully defined that I can see a lot of his details from the other side of my crappily lit room. Banpresto went above and beyond here. His chest hair/foot hair is amazing.



They have gone into such detail on him. He's an Ichiban Kuji premium, so I'm not that surprised. But Just got damn. Look at him. Even his BACK is ridiculously defined. (Though I guess if you're going to do it, do it all the way, right?)





Yet another purchase I don't regret in the slightest.

No comments:

Post a Comment