Monday, December 21, 2009

Potential Cosplay - Sode no Shirayuki

So, as of late I've been thinking more and more about doing a new cosplay. Now, all of my past cosplays (photos of which are available on my Cosplay.com profile) have had one thing in common -- They've all been male characters.

I am really good at cosplaying young boys.

Now don't get me wrong. I have nothing against girls cosplay girls. Really, I think that girls are the only ones who should cosplay girls. I have never once seen a male-as-female crossplayer that hasn't traumatized me. but I've never found a female character that I've really wanted to cosplay. Until now that is...

In the past here, I've mentioned my fondness for Sode no Shirayuki. Well I've decided to take a stab (ahaha sword pun) at cosplaying her. I've spent the evening looking at wigs, and I've found a few that look pretty good. Suri apparently found a costume so I'm gonna take a look at that next time I talk to him. I also found one on Cosplay Magic, but it's a lot more expensive and I don't really like the look of it.

So I'll keep ya'll posted on this as more comes of it. Right now it's sort of just in the planning stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment